 Administrative / General / 10825 (-5)
  Re: traffic page changes?

This is a great, great compromise! Kudos! My only suggestion, other than this is way better than the gray version you have in the reply, is to align the "read once" paragraph to the edges of the three tables. Such as this: <table> <tr (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes?

(...) ...Or, alternatively, this: (URL) your thoughts... --Todd (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes?

(...) Ok, let's try that. Howzit now? I moved the text back up to the top and also removed the bold title that I'd added yesterday. (...) Verdana was the main change I wanted to make, but perhaps got a bit carried away with simplification. How do (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes? (a 2nd error to report)

Yes, the whole page now works, but it is a bit small. As I said before, the new layout is very nice and it makes Lugnet look more up-to-date, I mean the old one looks like it is 5 years old (which it is!) I would give and few extra percent of space (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes?

(...) My big suggestion: Put the intro para at the top again, right now you're wasting a lot of horizontal space farther down below it. Or if you MUST have it on the side, blowing a column, at least when you resize the page, don't resize just that (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact