 Administrative / General / 10815 (-5)
  Re: traffic page changes?

(...) "Me Too" Scott A (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes? (a 2nd error to report)

(...) Or use Dan Boger's code for "squeezing" group names 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes? (a 2nd error to report)

I personally like the new traffic page layout. The old layout was outdated. The lugnet layout is very sterile IMHO. Anyway, I have another error report for you Todd: when traffic for the market.b-s-t forum is posted, because it line wraps, the whole (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes?

(...) Has this page always had the nonstandard "newsgroup-only" search box? (URL) know I've seen it before somewhere, but I assumed it was a forgotten code relic from LUGNET's early days; I'm surprised to see it survived a reworking of the page. -- (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: traffic page changes?

(...) OK so it wasn't an inadvertant layout change, then... what was wrong with the old layout? This one seems less polished somehow but without a side by side I can't quite put my finger on why. (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact