 Administrative / General / 108
Re: IMPORTANT: newsgroup hierarchy naming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 03:49:59 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Another possibility is to do the above but also remove the ".build." from
the names (to keep them simpler), and make "build.general" into

I like this suggestion best.

I almost hate to consider a sweeping change like this, but it's probably
wise to do so, and it might just be for the best long-term.

Better now than later!