 Administrative / General / 10775 (-10)
  Re: LUGNET Guide updates (Mon Feb 10 2003)

(...) I believe the change is in the spaces in "Mission Deep Sea". If you look at the source of the html post, you'll see it changed from " "s to regular spaces. Also, in my email client, it looks like this: ... / Mission| Deep| Sea' to ... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Guide updates (Mon Feb 10 2003)

(...) Ummmm, can anybody else see what changed here? Cos I can't.... ROSCO (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: ORDB / blocked e-mails

(...) Removal doesnt happen instantly - see (URL) may be more problems with lugnet.com, I'm sure the admins are working on it. FUT: .admin.general ROSCO (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Request update of link to "De Bouwsteen"

Dear Admins, Twice I've posted a request to update the link to our local website in the lugnet.org newsgroup, wich was the location suggested on the LUGMAP - World page for making such requests. Unfortunately, no admin seems read lugnet.org anymore. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Newserver Help (!)

Dan, thanks. I've emailed you as well. Please remove yankeejason <AT> comcast.net from all lugnet email subscriptions. If you need a list of groups i'm subscribed to, please mail me. Thanks again, and appologies once again for wasting newsgroup (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Guide updates

Just wanted to point out that updates to the LUGNET Guide will now be posted to the lugnet.admin.statistics group every night. Hope you all find it useful! See (URL) Boger dan@peeron.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Newserver Help (!)

(...) could you tell me what email address is it that you're trying to unsubscribe? I could manually remove you from all email subscriptions. Dan (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Newserver Help (!)

Appologies if this is the wrong forum, but I'm running short of options. I am currently subscribed to a number of lugnet newsgroups via email. However, with my current travel schedule for work, I cannot keep up. Having to swim through the excess (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lifetime Membership

Hey, Dan, just wait a while. It took me a few months before I got the email with payment instructions. When you get that, and pay, your password should come pretty quick. (Mine came only 2 days after I payed) I guess the admins are busy... But I'll (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: forgotten password

I have not received an email advising me of a new password. Since it has been at least 3 or 4 months (possibly more) since I did anything with my lugnet password, I do not remember "retiring" the original password. So my questions are: can you reset (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact