 Administrative / General / 10686
  Re: Lugnet listed as Open relay at ORDB.org?

I started not receiving mail from Lugnet last night yesterday too. I usually get a comfirmation email when I post NNTP, but that did not happen yesterday. I am not friends with my mail admin, so I cannot change this. -Rob "posting from the web now" (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet listed as Open relay at ORDB.org?

Below is a reply I received from my email provider after I requested A solution to my problem from their end. -Rob Hello, Thanks for your description. Now I see the situation. Yes, the mail server on all standard LinkSky accounts uses the Open Relay (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general)