 Administrative / General / 10670
    Re: New Poll —Frank Filz
   (...) I think member originated polls are good, but it would be nice for an option to be automatically added to indicate that one chose not to respond to the poll, and better if one could choose from at least a couple reasons. About half the polls (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New Poll —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) There was some discussion a while back about mandating inclusion of certain choices. I thought it was a good idea then and I still do. I would vote the same way you would on about 1/2 of them too. (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.general)