 Administrative / General / 1067
  Re: Robotics sub-groups

This is just my opinion, but I don't think that the creation of separate groups for legos or h8forth would be a good idea right now. Although a dedicated group to discuss alternative firmware is a good idea, I think overspecializing it right now (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Robotics sub-groups

(...) Ralph, which makes the most sense for the group name? Ending it in .h8hforth or .hforth or .forth? How narrow or wide of a scope is most suitable to the project? I gather from your source that the "h8" component is derived directly from (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotics sub-groups

Hi Todd, I've received several requests to set up a dedicated legOS mailing list. A while ago, you suggested setting up a subgroup, and I'd like to take you up on your offer. Could you create something on the lines of lugnet.robotics.legOS? Thanks, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotics sub-groups

I would like to see at least one of these. It seems that there are several legOS-related projects ongoing and I'm sure people would like to avoid duplicating work (egcs-1.1.1 patches, libgcc.a, etc.). legOS is at the point in its development where (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)