 Administrative / General / 10610 (-10)
  Re: Rate the factions

(...) Question is more likely, is it easily feasible? Doing a more-or-less standard select,sum,and average query on a database is pretty easy, and is pretty optomized. Picking out the X high and X low votes and removing them before taking the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) Ahhhh, I knew there was something I forgot. I looked at all the set ratings, and noticed some weinie had gone through and rated a bunch of very good sets as 0, in a fit of ratings trashing. I was curious as to where things would fall out if (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Forgotten Password - help!

I've also forgotten my password, and had no response from admin@lugnet.com (sent an email on August 12th). Any chance I can have it reset? Cheers, Ben (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) This is indeed a problem. I noticed this quite a while back with set ratings, too. Someone went through and rated just about all the classic castle sets "0". Now, given that there were at least 50 votes or so for each set, it didn't affect the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Becoming a member

(...) Details here (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Becoming a member

(...) IIRC Todd & Suz stopped sending out membership "packets" after ... umm... I forget, but after a certain point. Afterwards (now), they just send out the password so that you may access member-specific pages through the web-interface. DaveE (FUT (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Becoming a member

(...) About all you can do is post to .Admin.General and wait. Sometimes it takes a while.... -Duane (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Been tied up

I'm sorry that I haven't been around much lately. FYI, it's because my wedding planning is in high-gear. (of course it's way more work than I thought it'd be - a tiny guest list, but in another city.) Please forgive me if I don't keep up with LUGNET (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Need Password Please

Hi, I've been trying on and off over the past couple of months to get my password e-mailed to me. I've e-mailed Todd, Suz, Dan and Lar on different occasions and in some cases more than once. I was hoping I could get my password before we change (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: posting question

Dave, You're right, probably the wrong place to post. But I tried your suggestion and it worked fine. Thanks. Bruce (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact