 Administrative / General / 10565
    Lugnet Polls hard to find —Kevin Salm
   Right now, the Lugnet Polls are hard to find. Is this by design, or are we just awaiting the premire of a proper portal? Just wondering. Plus, the results are currently skewed as I don't think all members have discovered polls yet or how to return (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet Polls hard to find —Ross Crawford
     Hi Kevin, (...) You can see a list of all polls (currently 70!) at (URL) think Todd wanted to iron out all the quirks and un-documented features before making it more visible (on main page perhaps?). (...) Possibly. I think these polls are meant to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet Polls hard to find Todd Lehman
   (...) For now, it's kinda by design while kinks are ironed out; later they'll become easier to find. What you see in the /polls/ area on members.lugnet.com is the underlying viewing mechanism; polls can also be added in FTX pages and in sidebars. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)