 Administrative / General / 10531
Re: Tree Node Squares
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:06:24 GMT

Thanks for the clarification...

So in other words, they're not necessarily nodes in a tree, although that's
one use of them...  They simply denote "a news article."

Well if they go to the same place, is having them there (when there's no
tree structure for them to be involved in) just a decorative thing, or do
you envision lists of things where some of the items in the list are not
news articles and would be denoted with some different symbol, or what?

++Lar