 Administrative / General / 10526
  Re: Links Management Thoughts

(...) I, of course, agree. :-) (...) Doh! That's odd.. I'd -swear- I removed that line a week or two ago. hmm.. [snip ideas] (...) :-) the reason I meant to delete that particular wanted position is, I found a volunteer! He will work on entries and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Links Management Thoughts

(...) Based on my experience with trying to keep comprehensive pages of links up, I reccomend multiple editors. At least one for each major theme. Frank (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Links Management Thoughts

(...) Would anything like what I described here be feasible/desireable? (URL) throwing out an idea. I have no talent in this area.... -Duane (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Links Management Thoughts

(...) Yeah, I'm sneaky that way sometimes... :-) (...) Awesome! I look forward to the outcome of this project. (...) Understandable. One thing at a time, right? If there is anything (even if just more brainstorming) that I can do to help just let me (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Links Management Thoughts

(...) I know that I don't have admin access to the Lugnet server, but I wouldn't mind helping with working out a practical solution (which would suit me). I am sincerly against doing things by hand, if I can work out a way to automate them (I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)