 Administrative / Suggestions / 445
Re: Links Management Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 20:30:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Doh! That's odd.. I'd -swear- I removed that line a week or two ago. hmm..

Yeah, I'm sneaky that way sometimes...   :-)

I found a volunteer!

Awesome!  I look forward to the outcome of this project.

When that time comes, let's revisit the brainstorming. We can use this thread,
as it already has good ideas flowing. Meanwhile, everyone is welcome to add
suggestions. Please just understand that we can't implement them quite yet.

Understandable.  One thing at a time, right?  If there is anything (even if
just more brainstorming) that I can do to help just let me know.  :)

Cheers,
-Hendo