 Administrative / General / 1051
  Re: Non-apperance of new newsgroups

(...) I seem to remember LarryP having a similar sort of trouble (mysteriously disappearing & reappearing group or a non-appearing new group) with MSOE last fall. I guess I'm not surprised, now that you mention it's MSOE that you're running. MSOE is (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) of (...) In all honesty, I haven't had that many problems with MSOE. I really like it, and it is so integrated with my other applications... things are just easier. Granted when I have only one problem, I only (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Non-apperance of new newsgroups

(...) Wasn't me. I've never used MSOE for news. However you seem to think I do, you've sent poor schlubs to me in search of help with the infernal thing at least once. :-) And of course, every time you misremember something it gets harder to (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Non-apperance of new newsgroups

(...) Sorry about that! I'm not sure where I got that idea, especially considering this... :) (URL) think I got confused with a post Patrick Gili made back in mid-September during the Beta testing when the ng names were changing around and Outlook (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)