 Administrative / General / 10424
    Re: Does lugnet have the right 'look and feel'? —Kyle Beatty
   (...) freshening up, but the appearance and performance of the site overall are hugely satisfying to me. Yes, that is right. The design of the site satisfies me a lot! I find your correspondents' impressions baffling. Are they perhaps confusing (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Does lugnet have the right 'look and feel'? —Matt Hein
   In lugnet.admin.general, Kyle Beatty writes: [lots of snipping here...] (...) Hmm...I agree the front page could use a few modifications here and there, but overall, I think it is easily navigatable (on the contrary to the original home page), and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)