 Administrative / General / 10419
  Re: SPAM from Lugnet

My copy had a *.bat file attached. Didn't investigate the headers due to fear of viruses... Eric "Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:Gvp2Ew.2py@lugnet.com... (...) complain (...) needed (...) not (...) always (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: SPAM from Lugnet

My email address started out as Lugnet only, and was later extended to dealing with a few fellow lugnetters. Right from the beginning I've received spam emails, most coming from the same few addresses (a couple of tpg.com.au addresses, an aol (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)