 Administrative / General / 10410 (-5)
  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

To: Scott A. and Larry P. and anyone else who cares: All right, I am saying this once, and you can fight among yourselves about it. I wish this was totally off LUGNET, and I wish you two would stop this unending, uneeded, feud you two seem to love (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

What's truly sad about this is that there are cheaper ways in getting garage door parts....like this one: (URL) US for the Whole fire hall, and not a cheesy one either, one of the best City Fire Stations Lego has put out, the 6571 Flame Fighters. (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Arthur writes: <snip> It's rather ironic that you say "take it to email" after YOU hijack my thread. I did not respond to yours, you responded to mine... what prevented you from sending me an email at that (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

(...) So what else is new? (...) Really? Wow, I hadn't noticed! (...) That's my solution as well. What you are suggesting is only possible IF the request to curate gets answered, which it never was on multiple occasions by more than one person. (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Criticism of LUGNET's homepage (was: Re: newsticker)

(...) I don't want anyone to think I forgot about this.. the homepage came within hours of getting updated, when I had a major change of plans for it. I didn't expect the new format to take as long as it has, and I now wish I had just made some (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact