 Administrative / General / 1035
Re: THE LAST WORD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 01:31:50 GMT

Kurt Eilers writes:
The first post which included personal info about Kurt follows. This really is
the part
that is forgotten.

<quoted from Larry P's post>
you can, thanks. John N. had told me offline that you were rather abrupt
and to let it go but I think you may've really stepped over the line

++Lar

Whups!  The man has a very good point.  My apologies, Kurt.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/