 Administrative / General / 10330
    Cannot post to LUGNET via news reader —Brad Hamilton
   Hi All, I appologize if this issue has been posted before, but due to the demise of @home, my email recently changed from bhamilto1@home.com to bhamilto1@cox.net. Since this change, I can no longer post to LUGNET via my news reader. I have already (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Cannot post to LUGNET via news reader —Dan Boger
   (...) did you try going to that url, and filling out a new posting setup for your new email address? :) Dan (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)