 Administrative / General / 10270 (-5)
  Re: Porthole alternative

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes: <snip 'cause I had to, not that I wanted to> (...) This is definitly 'big picture'!! Nicely said and done, Frank! Dave (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) I certainly agree that there seems to be a lot more "correction" and related noise. I think there are a few problems here. - The Lugnet admins have not had a lot of time recently to do the administrative stuff they used to do. This has (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lost

(...) you need to log in. you do that by clicking on the "Sign In" icon at the top of most LUGNET pages. You will need your member number, and your password. If you lost your password, write to admin@lugnet.com with your member number, and we will (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) I have a higher regard for the intellect of those who have expressed a view on this. This is about what is best for this community - not branding. Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Posting Dates

(...) I'd much rather have unauthorized posts expire after a week or so, perhaps with a reminder a couple of days before they do. That's the way I'm leaning twards right now - not saying that it'll be implemented anytime soon, of course :) Dan (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact