 Administrative / General / 10221
    Is it possible to have this added to the confirmation form? —Geoffrey Hyde
   Would it be possible to add an 'edit my message' button to the posting form - sometimes I've made a simple mistake - like not remembering to say 'remove spamblock to reply' - and a button that allows someone to edit their post before they let it get (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Is it possible to have this added to the confirmation form? —Kevin Salm
   (...) I suggest making use of a signature file. I have not yet met a newsreader that does not have this function -- even Outlook Express has a signature file function (under Tools, Options, Signatures) as does Netscape and all of the better (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Is it possible to have this added to the confirmation form? —Geoffrey Hyde
   Yes, but I meant for beyond the signature file - suppose I spot a spelling error or an incorrect word that makes my post make less sense - shouldn't I be able to edit it if I've spotted it? It'd be of particular use if someone spotted an error that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Is it possible to have this added to the confirmation form? —Geoffrey Hyde
   Kevin - I hate to point out ettiquette matters, but in some cases it matters. In this case, a simple FUT-->lugnet.where.ever is what you forgot in your reply. I only noticed this fact long after I'd replied to your post - my newsreader DOES show (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)