 Administrative / General / 10210 (-5)
  Profile - Inputing websites?

To Whom IT May Concern, I am trying to clean up my profile on the people side of LUGNET, and I am trying to update my website information. It seems to point to www.lugnet.com/people and then the website I inputed. Is this a glitch or something, or (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: ? ... Shooting the messenger as he walks away in the huff ;)

(...) Richard, Don't get uptight. Just learn from your error and move on. Scott A (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Totally inappropriate pic link given with no warning whatever.

...and you, and others, include the link in your replies in .general. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  ? ... (Shooting the messenger)

(...) <snip> (...) I did what I could to make a bad situation better. I didn't know what else to do but knew that resolution was needed. I just wanted to find help, and didn't know how else to do it. Seemed like the best "common sense" at that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Totally inappropriate pic link given with no warning whatever.

(...) Yes, why indeed... I would posit that you would have served the entire community a lot better by dropping a note to Kevin about this pic instead of posting a link to it to ***.GENERAL***, for goodness sake, with nary a word of warning that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact