 Administrative / General / 10135 (-5)
  Re: Possible crawler-bot alert?

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:Gqtw8r.KzB@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) I used to get their spam, and I forget if I added a filter against them or if I finally bugged them enough to remove me. Its pretty sad when a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Mr L F Braun wrote in message ... (...) I've been getting lots and lots of debt0reduction spams but not much in the way of cell-phones. Also lots of asian-language spam, but I blame that on our (VLC's) and my appeareance in a chinese-language (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Possible crawler-bot alert?

(...) Are you still getting the Edventures mail? Because they seem to have gone more places than just LUGNET, I was getting their spam at all of the BricksWest addresses (which I don't use to post anywhere, though they may be mentioned in the body (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Possible crawler-bot alert?

Hi, I just wanted to ask if there's any evidence we've been visited by a spambot lately--suddenly there's been an enormous spike in spam (two or three a day, up from one every six months) to my .msu.edu account, which I *only* use to post here and (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  RFC2047 encoded headers

RFC2047 is the standard way to encode non 7-bit characters in header fields since 1996. Headers which are not decoded look ugly, to say the least. Here are some examples: (URL) (Subject line) (URL) (From line) (URL) (From line) (URL) (Subject line) (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact