 Administrative / General / 10122
  Problem with change of email address and server authentication

Hi, My email address changed a while ago, and although the old one is still valid it has a more limited life span, hence I wish to change my server posting details. I went to: (URL) changed my email addy. It said to wait until I recieve a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with change of email address and server authentication

Just replying to my own post. "Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:Gqq88G.Aps@lugnet.com... (...) It's all sorted out now - the confirmation email arrived after ten or eleven days. Not a complaint - more of an FYI to anyone (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)