 Administrative / General / 10136
Re: Problem with change of email address and server authentication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:38:42 GMT

Just replying to my own post.

"Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

Anyway, I was just wondering whether anyone could fill me in on whether
there's some problem. Is it normal to wait over a week for a confirmation
email?

It's all sorted out now - the confirmation email arrived after ten or eleven
days. Not a complaint - more of an FYI to anyone who might be reading
this... the posting setup page says "probably 24 hours" but it can be up to
ten days if some sort of hiccup occurs... which presumably did.

--
Cheers,
Paul