 Administrative / General / 10043
    Re: member packets (continued) Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Well, I've been thinking about this suggestion.. As it stands right now, my posessions are packed away in storage, including the nearly complete packets. I just took a look around in there, but didn't see the box right away. If I did locate (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: member packets (continued) Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Ok, I found the box! I'll try to get these out. -Suz donations of postage stamps welcome.. Suzanne Rich 101 Village Farm Road Columbia, SC 29223 (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)