 Administrative / General / 10043
  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) Well, I've been thinking about this suggestion.. As it stands right now, my posessions are packed away in storage, including the nearly complete packets. I just took a look around in there, but didn't see the box right away. If I did locate (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) Ok, I found the box! I'll try to get these out. -Suz donations of postage stamps welcome.. Suzanne Rich 101 Village Farm Road Columbia, SC 29223 (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)