 Administrative / General / 10040 (-5)
  member packets (continued)

sorry.. I'm posting from a library with time-limited 'net use. (...) anyway... after separating last spring, Todd handed the things over to me. It was then that I found out that all document/graphics files had been lost at some time in the past. In (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  member packets

I'll make a more official post later, but for now, to put the mystery to rest... When Todd and I began LUGNET, years ago, the member pack was a fun project done in our spare time as an 'extra' thing for our new friends as they joined up. It was a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Peeron connection problem

(...) this is really not a LUGNET issue - I'll reply offline. Dan (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Peeron connection problem

A couple of days ago (right after the update announcement), I tried to download the inventory hosted at (URL) with Webstripper ((URL) I left the program running overnight, but it didn't manage to get the site downloaded even over a fast connection. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

(...) The packets are more of a free bonus, really. Sort of a fun thing to get. And, I imagine, a lot of work to generate. (there's printing the stickers, printing the envelope labels, stuffing the envelopes etc. etc.) I expect there probably are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact