 Administrative / General / 10015 (-10)
  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

I figured as much, it's just with less traffic in the .announce group the top ten list becomes stale quickly. jt (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

(...) I think that may be temporary, I'm just speculating, but BricksWest seems to be going through a phase where they have a lot to say. (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Attack of the ABS addiction (Wal-Mart = EVIL)

(...) I am sorry Richard, but I think Tim is right in the way he asked Iain to refrain from using that language. It is not like he went and asked for a ban. He just let Iain know of the offensive nature of what was posted. Perhaps it was something (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Attack of the ABS addiction (Wal-Mart = EVIL)

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Noeckel writes: ... <snip> (...) Tired of it or not, this is still a site meant to be accessable to children, and I would prefer to be able to allow my children to read here (when they're old enough). Please honor (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Attack of the ABS addiction (Wal-Mart = EVIL)

(...) Take it easy there *“TOY IN RECTUM” ;) We’re only discussing creative anagrams here. Anyway, Iian didn’t even create those… He’s just reiterating what the “Internet Anagram Server” concluded. (URL) the site is just plain neat, he wasn’t trying (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

Well now that the MOC posting have been "removed" from .announce it seems that that the Top Stories list on the main page as become the Brickwest Annoucement list. jt (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Attack of the ABS addiction (Wal-Mart = EVIL)

"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message news:GpyALn.Jn9@lugnet.com... (...) Iain - Please refrain from using the above graphic language on LUGNET. It isn't appropriate, as the goal of LUGNET's administrators is to provide a fun, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Market posts and TOS

(...) I agree, Frank. I'm working on eliminating the holdup now. Expect an announcement about this soon. -Suz LUGNET Admin (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Market posts and TOS

<rwebb@enohspamaltavista.net> wrote in message news:Gpxx64.3FL@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) Or perhaps lugnet.people-who-ac...ugnet-turn ing-into-usenet? At least that's what my post was. Taking the previous posts as a hypothetical situation and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Market posts and TOS

Hi all I think I need to reply to this with more than "sorry". My first thought was that two words ought to suffice. But where's the proportion in all of this ? Yes, I've posted to the .market tree before, BUT have never really digested that (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact