 Administrative / Financial / 97
96  |  98
Subject:
The LUGNET Credit Card
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 15:49:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

One possible source of income (though probably minute) that Todd and I used
to imagine was making available LUGNET VISA cards. It'd be a regular credit
card with LUGNET graphics on it and a tiny portion of spending would come
back to us.

We kinda figured people would enjoy flashing their card - proudly displaying
their addiction during big purchases at TRU, or when paying for their next
Concorde flight.

anyone have info/thoughts?

-Suz