 Administrative / Financial / 99
Re: The LUGNET Credit Card
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 18:32:40 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
One possible source of income (though probably minute) that Todd and I used
to imagine was making available LUGNET VISA cards. It'd be a regular credit
card with LUGNET graphics on it and a tiny portion of spending would come
back to us.

We kinda figured people would enjoy flashing their card - proudly displaying
their addiction during big purchases at TRU, or when paying for their next
Concorde flight.

anyone have info/thoughts?

I'm not sure what those affiliation cards yield, and how many potential users
you need to get one (it may not be that many people actually, though I bet the
yield is better the more people you have). If you got the big spenders sold,
and you got one half percent of their purchases, that might be a decent source
of money (I spend several thousand dollars a year on new LEGO for example, and
some of the BrickBay dealers do even more).

Frank