 Administrative / Financial / 24
    Some thoughts... —Rob Limbaugh
   Hello, My membership to lugnet is fairly recent. So far, I've enjoyed a great many things from this community. I've been here long enough to watch the fall of "Cool Lego Site of The Week". Also, I've read the transcript from BrickWest (several (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

        Re: Some thoughts... —Cary Clark
   In lugnet.admin.finance, Rob Limbaugh writes: ... (...) ... I think this is a great idea, but why limit it to participation from LEGO? Wouldn't it be great if every BrickLink vendor, every eBay LEGO seller, every GoB member could include a GIF on (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

        Re: Some thoughts... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wow, what a novel and out of the box idea! As a seller, I'd do this in a minute (some of you who use BrickShelf may have noticed banner ads I bought for Milton Train Works(tm)...(1) but those run a far second in funding efficiency to the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)