 Administrative / Financial / 21
  Re: New newsgroup lugnet.admin.finance

(...) Say! I never got my Membership Packet in the mail, either, and It's been about 9 Months. (?) Has anyone else experienced this problem? Just a question, does Lugnet send out membership packets anymore, or has this been cancelled? Just my two (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

  Re: New newsgroup lugnet.admin.finance

(...) Indeed, I've heard that point before. Perhaps Suz and Todd should delegate a position of (NF) “Newbie-Facilitator” to an active individual in the community who can not only follow up upon newly acquired members and their welcome packages but (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

  Re: New newsgroup lugnet.admin.finance

(...) The membership packets were discussed recently in this thread: (URL) now that there is a finance group, a way to fund the membership packets will be figured out. Bryan (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)