 Administrative / Financial / 21
Re: New newsgroup lugnet.admin.finance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 02:10:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, David Gregory writes:
   I always told myself that I should send more than just the minimum $10,
considering how much I use LUGNET.  I figured that I'd send a donation every
once in a while after I'd gotten my membership packet.
   The packet never came, so I never got around to sending any more money.

Say! I never got my Membership Packet in the mail, either, and It's been
about 9 Months. (?) Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Just a question, does Lugnet send out membership packets anymore, or has
this been cancelled?

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112