 Administrative / Database / 814
813  |  815
Subject:
QuickSet utility working OK for everyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:55:08 GMT

Hiya,

How's LUGNET's little QuickSet utility working out for everyone?  Good?
Bad?  So-so?  What in tarnation is it?  Bueller?

According to server logs, the main (big, full-page) DB search box gets used
about 15 times as often to look up sets.

The logs don't tell me, of course, if this is because people simply don't
know about the little version of the DB or whether they prefer the big one
and choose not to use the little one, but in any case the ratio is profound.
I use the little one all the time for most things, and then go from there
into the big one if I need to see more.

Here's the main launch page:

   http://www.lugnet.com/quickset/

And it can also be reached from most other regular pages using the search box
at the top and selecting "LEGO Set Reference (Popup)".

--Todd