 Administrative / Database / 765
764  |  766
Subject:
Sets 2707, 2708, and 2709
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 17:07:35 GMT

Number: 2707
Name: Glider (According to http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=2707-1)
Theme: I would suggest "Triumf Glass" instead of "Frestis", since you use "McDonald's" and not "Happy Meal". Frestis is a
product made by Triumf Glass.
Year: 1996
Pieces: 9 (if [black wheel pair with axle] + [yellow holder] are counted as two separate parts)
Figures: 0
MSRP: US$?

Number: 2708
Name: Aircraft (According to http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=2708-1)
Theme: (See previous entry)
Year: 1996
Pieces: 13 (if [black wheel pair with axle] + [yellow holder] are counted as two separate parts)
Figures: 0
MSRP: US$?

Number: 2709
Name: Snowmobile (According to http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=2709-1)
Theme: (See previous entry)
Year: 1996
Pieces: 8 (if black propellor + red holder are counted as two separate parts)
Figures: 0
MSRP: US$?

There are better scans at Huw's database than I can make without opening the bags. I those scans are not to be copied, I
am willing to submit my scans.

/Tore