 Administrative / Database / 764
Re: Set 2709 - Where do I submit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 17:23:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tore Eriksson writes:
Bought a box of ice-creams today, with a tiny Lego set in it! :oD

It's number is 2709, the bags say (C)1996 LEGO Group.
It contains a black 6041 Propellor 3 blade and aparently all in all 8 parts.

Bags scanned at:
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/pix/set2709.jpg

How do I submit to the LUGNET set database?

You just did.  (But posting to lugnet.admin.database has a higher chance of
getting noticed. :)

--Todd