 General / 18444
Re: Set 2709 - Where do I submit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 20:08:01 GMT

Adrian Drake wrote:

Hey, that's one of the minisets from the 1298 advent calender!

Yes, you're right.

Do the polybags from the advent set come individually numbered?

I don't know.

If so, it sounds
like the company that makes the ice cream probably took a bunch of advent sets
and inserted the individual days into boxes of ice cream.

Nah, I don't think so. They must have a lot more direct contact with TLC. See the whole front of the box:
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/pix/frestis.jpg
BTW, there are only six different pictured on the box, while I count to 24 on the #1298 Advent Calendar.

/Tore