 Administrative / Database / 58
  Re: A database question

(...) I don't think Todd is using anything non-free -- in either sense of the word 'free'. (Correct me if I'm wrong...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: A database question

(...) Jim, if your intention is for other people out on the net to be able to make use of your DB, the best way to publish the tables is in CSV (Comma Separated Values) or tab-delimited ASCII. That way anyone can easily convert it to their own (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)