 Administrative / Database / 543
  Euro M&M promo set(s) - One sighted on ebay

Sighted (sadly, just a bit too late) on ebay: (URL) can not make out the set number, but I tried a few likely possiblities and saw nothing in Pause. I captured the pictures in case they get taken off of that auction. You may want to harvest it, as (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Euro M&M promo set(s) - One sighted on ebay

I got some of each set in this 3 set promo series from Heathrowe. The numbers are 2186, 2187 and 2188. They are already on Huw's page. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) Middelaer wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Euro M&M promo set(s) - One sighted on ebay

(...) Thanks for that. The picture on ebay wasn't that clear and I had not tried those numbers on pause/huw's site. Will (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Euro M&M promo set(s) - One sighted on ebay

I know this is probably not the right place; but for those who collect promotional sets and do not have the 2186-2188, feel free to contact me: gech1@t-online.de Bye, Christian. :) :) John DiRienzo <ig88888888@stlnet.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Euro M&M promo set(s) - One sighted on ebay

I got two complete sets of these (all I could carry) when I was in Sydney (Oz) with work last year. I got them at 40% of the RRP as the sweets were out of date. A few months later I took the sweets out of one set of the packs to mail the Lego to a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.database)