 Administrative / Database / 529
528  |  530
Subject:
Data Base Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 02:59:11 GMT

Ok, as threatened, here we go...

Since I've been collecting these for a while, some of them may already be
taken care of, I'll try and re-check as I go. In some cases, I am confirming
question marked items, and I have specified the source for each item (in
some cases I noted detailed information on box/instruction versions, but
seem to have slacked off, I can dig these up if my data conflicts with
equally valid existing data), in a couple cases I have a possibly better set
name, which will be highlighted, otherwise, set names are only provided as a
cross check:

6093 Flying Ninja Fortress, 687 pcs (box (c) 1998 4111748)
5956 Air Zeppelin, 170 pcs (box), 4 figs
6190 Shark's Crystal Cave, 251 pcs (box 4100955)
4135 3+ Tote with Building Plate  110 pcs (box)
1806 Aquanaut Paravane, also available in US in polybag form (purchased in
1999 from Service Merchandise store)
6109 Sea Creeper, 76  pcs (box) (presumably 6140 has the same piece count)
6568 Drag Race Rally, 4 figs instr
5909 Treasure Raiders, 192 pcs (box), the instances I have bought come with
the gold mummy case, presumably piece count applies to 5948 and 5909 also?
Data base comments should cross reference the three versions of this set
8299 Search Sub w/CDROM, 1 fig (instr), data base comments should cross
reference with 8250
8428 Turbo Command (set name from box), 472 pcs (box)
6761 Bandit's Secret Hideout, 238 pcs (box)
6195 Neptune Discovery Lab, 495 pcs (box)
4158 5+ Building Set, 129 pcs (box), 1 fig
4267 "Special Pieces Bucket", 462 pcs (per eBay auction, I don't recall what
this was, probably a useless data point)
6552 Rocky River Retreat, 237 pcs (box)
6563 Gator Landing (here's another probably useless data point, I could have
sworn that the copy I saw in a store was in the Outback theme, but I don't
have a box in hand, and the instructions I have don't have the outback theme
logo in the little triangle)
2882 Motorboat, 21 pcs (piece count)
1060 {Road plates & trees}, 30 pcs (piece count) seen in 1986/1987 Dacta
Catalog included in set (perhaps the Dacta sets need a date range available,
they seem to be available for a much longer period of time)
6765 Gold City Junction, 337 pcs (box)
6977 Arachnoid Star Base, 4 figs (instr)
6083 Samurai Stronghold, 195 pcs (box)
1194 Classic Building Table Set, 400 pcs (box), 2 figs
633 {Red Low Slopes}, 1980 (box copyright), 50 pcs (counted inventory
printed on box)
9301 Traffic Signs, this Dacta set contained 4 6427 poly bags, cross
reference might be worthwhile
9265 LEGO DACTA Roof Tiles, this set contained 5 bags which exactly matched
the piece distribution of 633, a cross reference might be worthwhile
4031 Fire Rescue, 4 figs (instr)
6074 Black Falcon's Fortress, 435 pcs (box)
8810 Cafe Racer, 77 pcs (box)
6380 Emergency Treatment Center, 284 pcs (box)
5540 Formula 1 Racer, 431 pcs (box)
6691 Rescue-1 Helicopter, 81 pcs (instr count - not verified by building
yet), 2 figs (instr)
5320 Small White Plates, 66 pcs (catalog)
3017 ninja raft, 24 pcs (US polybag), do you still want better scan?
3019 ninja flyer, 22 pcs (US polybag), do you still want better scan?

Through checking, I see much of my data has already been included. Noteably,
a lot of information about Freestyle etc. sets, see, I was just waiting so I
didn't have to type in as much information...

Looking over my list, I can supply pictures for:

4288, 4135, 4158, 1060, 1194, 633, 5320, 3017, 3019

I may have to dig around for some of these, so the weekend would be the
earliest I could get to them. From your notes on 3017 and 3019, it looks
like you prefer a scan of the front page of the instructions?

I also need to look through the rest of my sets and see if I can supply any
more images, is there an easy way to get a list of sets which need images?

Frank