 Administrative / Database / 475
    Re: Pause Set Lists —Heather Patey
   (...) I do this too, to keep track of information like what sets I have, what I paid for them, what I have instructions for, and what's missing pieces. (I also split Theme and Subtheme so it's easier to filter on a whole theme.) I keep it in Excel, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Pause Set Lists —Mike Faunce
   I do mine a little differently. I just take the Pause list, print it and then do a line by line compare with the Access database that I use and type the additions in manually. But I don't do it weekly, I do it about once a quarter. There are several (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Pause Set Lists —Heather Patey
   Wow, manual updates sound even more painful and error-prone than my procedure. There are 3000+ lines in that thing, I can't imagine checking every line for changes in theme, piece count and whatnot. I see what you mean, that the linking is what (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.database)