 Administrative / Database / 474
473  |  475
Subject:
Links to parts inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:27:59 GMT

   It occurred to me that it might be helpful if there were links to the
parts inventories to respective sets in the database.  It took me a long
time to learn that parts inventories existed and even longer to find them on
Lugnet (not that they were difficult to find, but I apparently overlooked
them).  For the sets that have inventories, a link could be made on the look
up page, like the links to the instructions scans.  Might be too much work,
but seems worthwhile to me.

--
   Have fun!
   John