 Administrative / Database / 472
471  |  473
Subject:
Pause Set Lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:13:07 GMT

Todd,

Are the Pause set lists coming from your database now?  If so, can you add
the index key that you use to the comma delimited files?  I download the
Pause set list and then use it to update a database that I use to track
which sets I have and which I am looking for.  If the index key were
available I would be able to make this a much more automated process.  Now I
have to go through the new list and the old list and find the differences
and add the new sets manually as there isn't an easy way to pull it in when
there are multiple sets with the same set number.  I know that there are
1999 sets that I don't have in my database.  I dread doing it all again
manually for the 2000 sets.

Mike
-----
Mike Faunce