 Administrative / Database / 434
Re: 8485 is Technic Control Center 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:26:03 GMT

lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:
I just corrected the info about a months ago.  The name was previously given
incorrectly in the database as "Technic Control Center II" but an actual
copy of the box (the "mostest" official source) says simply "Control Center"
on it.

Is it so that you are the one updating the Lugnet site?
There are some DACTA sets not covered in the setlist but which are on
the Pitsco site. Images exist for most sets and descriptions are
adequate too.
I Was thinking this may be a new DACTA catalog that you have not been
adding to the base yet?

The drawing-image of the 70ies wodden box with 4 large and 4 small
compartments and a wooden lid (estimatedly 12*25 emperial inches) does
not describe the box very well: I have two such thingys, the lid is
red and the box is uncoloured. it has the 70ies logo on the sides - no
logo on the lid though. The lid has a finger hole in one end which
allows for lifting off the lid; the box has edges that prevents the
lid from sliding off - they do not stack with lid on they are compact
boxes when the lid is on. If used with lid on top box only they will
stay together as the bottom of the box fits as lid on a box below.
The setlist does not mention a number for this type of box, to the
best of my knowledge (which is not very much - i was perhaps 5-7 yrs
when I got the boxes) there are none.

I hope this was useful for the database.

-breiler