 Administrative / Database / 348
    Re: The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?) —John VanZwieten
   (...) lists (...) lot (...) Two other resources come to mind: Lutz Uhlmann's Parts Reference at: (URL) reference of technic parts at: (URL) of these cover lots of parts not done in LDraw, and the Technica pages even have images of parts not LDrawn. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

        Re: The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?) —Sybrand Bonsma
   John Van Zwieten wrote (...) Both great pages, I still ahve to add them, which is some work with the Technica page because the names of the parts are only in the pictures. I have to check if the parts on Lutz Uhlmann's page, that are also LDrawn (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database)