 Administrative / Database / 343
Re: What's in 8277?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 01:06:58 GMT

Well, look at that, my set is complete!  Thanks very much, you've saved me
a character building experience... Want a third set at a discount?

Heather

In lugnet.admin.database, Frank Filz writes:

The bags in the inner box:

1 bag with long grey beams
1 bag with mostly grey medium size parts but some blue, green, and red
(includes the blue gear box)
1 bag with technic connectors, small gears, and yellow 1x1 and 1x2 tiles
1 small instruction booklet (4108977)

The rest of the contents:

1 bag 1x16 yellow beams
1 bag yellow beams, 2 blue chairs, several black parts
1 bag medium sized yellow plates, pulleys, white wheel hubs, black 1/2 beams
and lift arms
1 bag long black plates, yellow flex tubes, red rubber bands
1 bag smaller yellow parts, grey axle connectors,  #3 & #4 axles
1 bag blue connectors, grey connectors, small yellow plates, tiles, & bricks
1 bag black and grey connectors, bushings, yellow 1x1 tiles
stickers
large booklet

I will cross check my inventory against Todd's and will also indicate which
parts are in the inner box. Who knows when I will get around to inventorying
my set...

Hope the above helps.

Frank