 Administrative / Database / 330
329  |  331
Subject:
What's in 8277?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 01:22:14 GMT

Hi folks,

I have an opened copy of 8277 (the biiig Technic robot) that I'd like to trade
or sell, but I have no idea whether it's complete.  The present pieces are
still in bags and a box, but whether there are any missing inner containers is
unknown.  Can anyone tell me what ought to be here, or at least what's in the
box, so I can count the rest myself?

What a job I've set myself up for :-)

Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada