 Administrative / Database / 311
  Does anyone have any good Windows software for collection inventorying?

I was starting to inventory my sets, unfortuanately after two hours of data entry into Excel (stupidly without any saves), my system decided to go south, 113 sets down the drain... (I also lost a list of corrections to the Lugnet data base for about (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anyone have any good Windows software for collection inventorying?

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999 02:52:43 GMT, Frank Filz uttered the following profundities... (...) There is a list on Lugnet, CSV format, somewhere. (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anyone have any good Windows software for collection inventorying?

(...) Close! Not comma-separated values, but something better: tab-separated values. The lists are at: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) tools (...) count, (...) Have the MSRP values been added recently? The last time I downloaded these lists they didn't include MSRP data. I have a Windows/CE device which I can load Excel data into so the MSRP (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anyone have any good Windows software for collection inventorying?

(...) If it wasn't already there earlier, the MSRP column was added to the listings at the URL above on 10 Jul 1998. The Picture-Y/N column was added on 8 Mar 1999. --Todd (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anyone have any good Windows software for collection inventorying?

I just checked (URL) and it does not include MSRP. In fact, I checked all of the ASCII lists and they are all dated 8 July and none of them contain MSRP data. Any idea why I can't see what you see? Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) Lehman wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anyone have any good Windows software for collection inventorying?

(...) Oops, too much coffee for me today. I thought you were saying that they -were- there and that you were asking whether they'd been added recently. All I did above was checked the dates on the files and looked at the most recent change. Shouldda (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)