 Administrative / Database / 301
Re: Forgetfulness...(DB info)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 17:34:44 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.database, Dragonelf1@aol.com (Jeff Stembel) writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.admin.database:83
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.admin.database:84

All-righty -- these are in now.  Thanks for the reminder.  This brings the
total number of sets in the DB up to 3682!  :)

--Todd

Out of curiosity, what was it before?  I'm just wondering how many I added.  ;)

BTW, I got a scanner, so I'll start to get some missing images up.  What is the
favored dpi for the images?

Jeff