 Administrative / Database / 300
Re: 1999 S@H set Info to add
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 17:27:48 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.database, Dragonelf1@aol.com (Jeff Stembel) writes:
More 1999 Set Info to add (From the New S@H Catalog):

Is that literally where all of the info comes from, including the minifig
counts?

Ya, its all from the first S@H Cat of the year.  The one with Spaceport stuff
on the cover.

[...]
Ninja:
[...]
6083: 197 pcs*
6093: 688 pcs*, 9 Minifigs
[...]

Hi Jeff, thanks for the info!  I have a couple questions...

1.  What does the * mean?  Does it mean that the new data shown is in
conflict with the data currently there?

D'oh!  Did I forget to put that in?  Anyways, yes it does.

2.  Where did you get the piece counts for 6083 & 6093? -- the box?

3.  How about the minifig count for 6093?

Nope, both from the Catalog.

City Center:
6464: 331 pcs, $76.00

How about the piece count on this one?  (It had previously been listed as
329 pieces.)

Again this is from the Catalog.  I don't know the protocol for differing info,
so it is up to you which you wish to use.  ;)

Jeff

Thanks,
--Todd